Thursday, April 19, 2012

The love of Food- The reasons

I thank you for all the ingredients , herbs and the food resource which is accessible by me to prepare a great meal.

Many had spoke to me about the lunch box I brought to office.They often ask me the same question. I share and provide my answer here.


The reason I cook is for LOVE . The love for MYSELF , MY LOVE ONE and for the love of health.

With home cook, we are able to define what we should eat for the whole week and to ensure the quality of the ingredient and cooking.

Part of health is related to what we consume on daily basis.

Everyday we start our day with fresh lemon juice mix with water. This is to reduce the acid PH in our body, direct impact on our energy. When the Acid PH of the body is high it will cause tiredness and it is a good base for virus or bacteria to develop. Hence adjusting the PH of the body is the most important part.

How good is to have home cook?

1st it is benefit to myself and my love ones as we are the one that consuming it, what else is better than this?

2nd Balance Diet - We able to plan the whole week meal with different type of carbohydrate , protein , mineral , vitamins.

3rd Save money - Nowadays , the food that you consume is almost double of the ingredients price . I can have fine dining with the minimum as the ingredient price that excluded the business profit , the service charge and also the government tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment