Saturday, June 23, 2012

Little Flower rules

Little Flower rules

    1.           I love myself
    2.           I love my life
    3.         I love everyone who appear to my life regardless who you are
    4.           I appreciate everything
    5.           I am thankful to everyone
    6.           I am who I am
    7.           Nobody can set the limits but myself
    8.           I appreciate the challenge appeared to me that make the tough of myself
    9.           Life is about balance
    10.        Never stop access to knowledge
    11.        Music is the soul of my life
    12.        Creativity is the greatness that color my life
    13.        Every single live is precious and gem in my life
    14.        I love unconditionally and it continues wherever, whenever I am.
    15.        Every Life lesson means to growth me.
    16.        Life is beautiful and I Love it. 
    17.        I greet and I say thank you.
    18.        Whether You like it or not , Yes , I am still smiling.
    19.        Keep trying. 
    20.        I keep my faith to my life.
    21.        I like all kind of weathers, because it means the earth still alive.
    22.        I am open to all kind of opinions because it adds on my understanding.
      I choose my way to love and to precious each second of my life.

      Thank you for everyone who support me , thank you for people who does not support me. You all exist to make a balance to my life and yes I love that you appear.

      Thank you.

      The rules goes on add on each day from my learning.

      Love

      Little Flower

      No comments:

      Post a Comment